CBD COSMETICS: Natural Ingredients
CBD Cosmetics: Natural Ingredients
We currently use four types of butter in our products which include shea, cocoa, mango and aloe vera butters
- Aloe Butter is made from Aloe Vera with Raw unrefined shea butter and coconut oil by cold pressing extraction. Aloe Butter is rich in Vitamin B, E, B-12, B5, Choline, C, Folic acid, and antioxidants. Aloe Body Butter is smooth and soft in texture; thus, it melts very easily in warm temperatures. It also helps in hydrating the skin as it is enriched with lots of nutrients required by the skin. Aloe butter is a brilliant moisturizer for dry, rough, and patchy skin.
- Cocoa butter protects the skin from damage that can cause premature skin ageing, dull skin, dark patches, and a rough texture. Using cocoa butter contributes to a youthful-looking complexion. It’s a potent moisturizer and healer for the skin. Cocoa butter contains many vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids essential for skin health. It’s a good source of vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, copper, iron, and choline, vital in skin rejuvenation.
- Mango butter is derived from the seeds of the mango fruit, it is rich in fatty acids and is rich in Vitamins A and C. Known as the King of Fruits, mango is abundant in nutrition including Vitamins A, B6, C, and E, Calcium, Folate, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. It is effective in preventing inflammation and itching caused by dry skin, other benefits include anti-ageing, reducing wrinkles and fine lines, Brightening age spots, Nourishing and rejuvenating.
- Raw Shea Butter is extremely moisturizing and very hydrating when applied to the skin. Shea nuts and shea fat (shea butter) constitute a significant source of anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour promoting compounds and may boost collagen production, demonstrating some anti-ageing potential. It also has large quantities of vitamins A, D, Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E, fatty acids, as well as other essential skin fats.
Here are some of The Carrier Oils we use that have a host of beneficial properties our skin loves.
- Hemp seed oil can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis, while keeping the skin nourished and moisturized. Part of what makes hempseed oil so beneficial to the skin is that it’s rich in omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Argan oil contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and Vitamin E, making it the ideal product to use in body, skin, and hair care products. It is light and easily absorbed into the skin, making it very effective at nourishing and hydrating skin.
- Baobab oil is an antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage, it has an anti-Inflammatory and high content of omega fatty acids. Provides excellent moisturizer for the skin, helps to promote rejuvenation of skin cells, promotes wound healing, and protects the skin from excessive-high and low temperatures.
- Olive oil is packed with healthy vitamins, fats, and antioxidants that can contribute to healthier-looking skin, it’s anti-bacterial properties can help to reduce itchiness and discomfort caused due rashes as it helps to treat annoying skin-related allergies and conditions. It is full of vitamin E and A, which makes it a super moisturiser that helps reduce dryness and dehydrated skin.
- Jojoba oil is packed with proteins and minerals that mimic collagen and is closest to our natural skin oil and has anti-inflammatory effects. Jojoba oil is great for all skin types, especially acne-prone skin.
The beautifully natural aroma of Essential Oils
- Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes due to their antidepressant, stimulating, detoxifying, antibacterial, antiviral and calming properties. Essential oils can help boost your energy levels and even improve your athletic performance as some oils have stimulating effects that could increase oxygen to your brain, leaving you feeling refreshed, focused and energized. Essential oils have also been shown to improve learning, memory and ability to focus. Both stimulating and sedative oils can be useful, as oils like eucalyptus can improve sustained attention over a longer period of time.
A bit about our CBD bath, beauty and skincare products
Our range of 500mg-2000mg CBD isolate infused skin-care products offer a wealth of natural benefits and their versatility makes them a perfect addition to any beauty regime. The CBD isolate in our products has an abundance of benefits. To view and find out more about our product click here.
Our luxurious range of CBD infused natural and handmade products are made to order, they are all certified as per Uk regulations, and are packed in eco-friendly packaging and an easy resealable container.
Access our Giveaway page here for prize information, and details on how to enter. Good Luck!
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50, we also offer discounts to CanCard holders and WTU members
We are pleased to announce the release of our Terpenes & CBD infused products click here to find out more!